General terms and conditions
Version: december 2020
– These general terms and conditions apply regardless of the guest’s (prior) reference to any of their own terms and conditions or to
other general terms and conditions. We reject all terms and conditions to which the guest refers or
which are used by the guest.
– Agreements deviating from these general terms and conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
Article 1 – Reservations
1. We only take reservations for people who are 18 years or older. Reservations by persons younger than that
age are also not valid. We reserve the right at all times – without giving reasons – to make a reservation.
2. After the guest has made a reservation, the guest will receive a confirmation from us within five days. Payment of the invoice is subject to the conditions
described in article 2.
3. We request the guest to check these documents for correctness and to inform us immediately of any inaccuracies.
If the guest has not received a confirmation of receipt from us within 10 days after making the reservation, we request the
guest contacting us directly the guest can no longer appeal to the reservation,
it has lapsed.
4. An agreement will be made between the guest and us when we have confirmed the reservation to the guest. The
agreement concerns the rental of the apartment for recreational use, which by its nature is of short duration ex art. 7:232 paragraph
Artikel 2 – Betaling
1. The amount of the reservation has to be paid at the latest 2 days before arrival or at the same time
Article 4 – Modifications
1. If, after the conclusion of the booking/agreement, the guest wishes to make changes to the booking,
we are not obliged to do so. It is up to us whether and to what extent changes are accepted. In principle,
changes within 4 weeks before arrival are not allowed.
2. If guest after the establishment of the booking / period of stay change to another or not succeeding / connecting period of stay,
the cancellation provisions as mentioned in Article 5 apply. By other residence period is understood in any case
a period that does not lie within the residence period reserved by the guest (and confirmed by us).
Article 5 – Cancellation
Cancellation by the guest must always be made in writing (by post or e-mail). This is subject to the following conditions:
– In case of cancellation from seven days to the day of arrival, 25% of the reservation is due.
– If the guest cancels within 24 hours after the agreed date or has not arrived without further notice,
this will be considered a cancellation and 100% of the reservation will be due.
Article 6 – Reception
1. The landlord is present when the guest arrives, if not we will make sure that it is communicated in advance with the guest or on arrival
there will be a bill ready for the guest to use the apartment. Landlord indicates where the key is. The key
remains our property.
2. All costs incurred because the guest does not deliver the apartment on time will be recovered from the guest. Goods found after departure,
we reserve a reasonable period of time, but we do not take any responsibility for this. Aftersteering is possible
only at the expense of the guest and may take up the necessary time.
Article 7 – Stay in the apartment
For reservations/stays, the following times apply:
1. Check-in can be done from 15.00 till 21.00 hrs.
2. Check out between 07.00 and 10.00 am , if you do not leave the apartment on time then there will be an additional night and extra
cleaning costs will be charged.
3. The apartments are all non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside and on the covered terrace. If there is smoking in the apartment
we charge € 500,- to the guest.
4. Pets are allowed in the indicated apartments, this must be notified by the guest
at the time of booking.
5. Barbecuing with the available barbecue is allowed (it must be left clean before leaving the apartment).
The use of water and electricity is included, but we kindly ask you to handle this sparingly.
6. Accommodation of more people in an apartment than agreed upon (at the time of reservation), or than for the apartment
applicable maximum persons are expressly not allowed without our permission, unless otherwise agreed in writing. This
can lead to the premature termination of the reservation.
7. Moving cupboards and beds, as well as sound or television equipment, or taking any part of
the (indoor) inventory is explicitly not allowed, with the exception of the crockery/glasses and cutlery for your meal
8. Bicycles may be used free of charge, everyone must use them carefully and put them back inside after use.
If the bikes are taken to the center or station, for example, they need to be put away with the regular lock and
with an extra chain lock. Guest is responsible for the bike. We are not liable for theft and damage. In case of damage or theft
you have to report this to us.
9. Please sort waste into the appropriate containers outside.
10. The stay in the apartments and use of the premises is entirely at your own risk.
Article 8 – Force majeure
1. Force majeure on our part exists if the performance of the agreement is wholly or partly, temporarily or otherwise,
prevented by circumstances beyond our control, including death, blockades, fire and other malfunctions or
Article 9 – Liability/complaints/damage
1. The guest and other users shall be jointly and severally liable for all damage caused to the apartment, the inventory and all
items belonging to the rented object during the relevant reservation period, unless guest and other users
can prove that the damage cannot be attributed to them. We therefore recommend that you inspect the inventory
for defects upon arrival at the vacation home. If you notice any damage or defects, please report it to us
2. We accept no liability for theft, loss or damage of or to property or persons, of any kind,
during or as a result of the stay in and around the apartment.
3. We accept no liability for construction activities on the (main) roads etc. in the vicinity of . We accept no liability
in the event of failure or malfunction of technical equipment,
utilities, internet or TV.
4. The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are at our expense. If defects occur, the guest must inform us immediately
and follow our instruction as much as possible.
5. Should you still wish to make a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and motivated
within 14 days after leaving the apartment.
Article 10 – Departure and final cleaning
In case of improper use or incorrectly leaving the apartment, additional (cleaning) costs may be charged to guest;
– Na het eindigen van de verblijfperiode dient de gast bij het vertrek:
– After the end of the period of stay, the guest has to leave:
2. Put all furniture in the right place
3. When using more than one apartment, put the crockery/glasses etc back in the right apartment.
4. Possible breakage and / or damage to report to the landlord
Article 11 – Applicable law
All our terms and conditions as well as any disputes arising therefrom are exclusively governed by Dutch law.